Username   Password    

Forgot your password?  Forgot your username? 
HOWnow

Class Schedule

February 2020
S M T W T F S
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Notable Dates

No events
HomeFAQTechnical Questions › I cannot watch the videos. What can I do?
I cannot watch the videos. What can I do? PDF Print E-mail

Sometimes the videos will not function after visiting secure areas of our site. Please click on the HOWnow logo in the top lefthand corner and try again.

It would be awesome if technology were fail-proof, but sometimes it just no-worky.If you are unable to see the videos in a particular class, please try the following simple steps:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of QuickTime Video and/or Flash (Click on the links for your free downloads.)

2. Remove any pop up blocker security for the HOWnow site.

3. If you are using Internet Explorer as your web browser, you may be having trouble viewing some videos. We recommend that students use Firefox as their web browser when viewing classes at HOWnow.

4. If you have followed ALL of the preceding steps and you still can't see the videos, please post a new thread on the forum inside the class or email us at customer This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.   If you are getting a specific error message, please include that information in your communication so we can better assist you.

5. Please remember that your computer and internet connection also effect your ability to view video presentations.  While most students can view our presentations with little or no problems we cannot guarantee that everyone will be able to access the videos.  For this reason, downloadable PDFs for all content will be available for every course.